My Google Classroom full Training Guide
Google Classroom is a free application to help students and teachers communicate, collaborate, organize and manage assignments, go paperless, and much more!
And it has outmanoeuvred Apple and Microsoft with a powerful combination of low-cost laptops, called Chromebooks, and free classroom apps. Google Classroom is a very clean, easy-to-use application, but there are a lot of best practices you will learn along the way. This guide will explain everything you need to know about setting up a Google Classroom and running it efficiently and effectively. With this you'll learn...
• What is Google Classroom, its overview and how does it work - learning management system.
• What are the advantages of Google Classroom Integration
• What are the advantages of collaborating with a Google for Education Partners
• The latest updates and features in Google Classroom that you can use for maximum efficiency
• How to create and set up Google Classroom – step by step tutorial
• How to create assignments in Google Classroom
• A step by step guide on how to train your employees using Classroom
• How to use Gradebook to enhance Google Classroom
• Easy time saving tips for Teachers using Google Classroom
• Easy and Smart Ways to use Google Classroom for maximum results.
• Business case studies successfully using Google Classroom
• And much more!